Leadership and Active Citizenship Badge
Badge 4: Leadership and Active Citizenship. The Active Citizenship Badge will be awarded to students who complete the following activities:
- Complete 150 hours of community service or non-profit internship experiences and submit a final report generated by GivePulse, VolunteerMatch, or APO documenting service hours (or other comparable documentation provided by a community/nonprofit partner).
- Complete one civic engagement education activity and submit documentation of completion/attendance.
- Complete one leadership training activity and submit documentation of completion/attendance.
- Complete 50 hours of civic engagement in a leadership role and submit documentation of completion/attendance.
- Submit a reflection assignment (at least 500 words) answering the following prompt: “How have your experiences and roles in service and leadership impacted your overall college experience?”
Begin earning your badges now! Apply here!