2-1-1 is an easy to remember, three-digit telephone number that links individuals and families with important health and human services resources in their community. Resources can be for every day needs or those in immediate crisis.
2-1-1 offers access to:
- The Aging and Disability Resource Center for assessment
- Permanent housing prioritization assessments for homeless individuals and families
- Child Care/after-school care/tutoring
- Physical and mental health services
- Kentucky American Water Help 2 Other enrollment
- Basic needs like food, shelter and clothing
This resource is a live dashboard of the service requests that were received by United Way's 211 centers.